1060 E Industrial Dr a, Orange City, FL 32763, USA
1.1

Solar panels. We were sold on a product that has not performed in accordance to what the owners of All American Solar written information they provided to us.

Data from Oct 2015 to current clearly shows that the numbers are not even half of the “savings”. We pay more now with electric and finance of solar panels (package) than just the electric alone, before panels were installed, $200 plus more.

we are at the point that we will eventually stop all payments, televise the removal of the panels and more. From information I have gathered, there is enough to take legal action against All American Solar.

Product or Service Mentioned: All American Solar Owner.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: it will be presented through legal representation.

All American Solar Cons: Owners, Response and lack of response, Blaming the cusotmer.

• Solar Deals
  • Solar Panels

Comments

I was also mislead about their products. After a year with a high efficient pool pump, solar hot water system, & solar electric panels it's only covering 55% of my load.

They informed me I need to purchased another 8 electric panels.

It should cover my electric usage. So after paying them $23,500, I need to pay them an additional $6,800 more for 8 more panels for their mistake!