Beware, my initial experience left me impressed. The sales rep was very helpful and one of the owners, Brandon Bing, came to our home a couple times to reassure us of what was going to take place.

Our roof needed replacing and we provided then with a $5000 check as a deposit for a roofing company that closely worked with them. The solar panels were to be financed. Then our homeowners insurance agreed to cover the replacement. Meegram roofing returned the check to Brandon and later when I asked for the return of the 5000, he came up with excuses that the money was used by American solar when this was never agreed upon according to the contract.

For $5000, he walked away from a $30000 solar installation. Talk about greed. I spoke to the owner of the roofing company and he confirmed the money was returned to all American so it could be returned to us, but Brandon Gave me one story and the owners of the roofing company another.

Needless to say I decided not to go with either company. Deal with this company at your own risk, especially if they ask for a deposit.

Product or Service Mentioned: All American Solar Solar Panel Installation.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 10, 2016.

Comments

RegularBurmese

Please email: importado71@yahoo.com

Jpmorrisey71
Apopka, Florida, United States #1322339

As a former employee his attorney has advised getting a deposit as it locks you into a deal you cannot get out of. Brandon cheats employees as well as customers.

to Anonymous #1382597

He is a lie and a cheat and he will get his

RegularBurmese
to Anonymous #1507686

putting together customers and prior employees that this company has faltered on. are you interested in joining? going through legal representation.

Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States #1317086

I recently have had dealings with All American Solar and would not recommend them to my worst enemy. Would like to hear more about your experience. Please contact me at meme081944@gmail.com Thanks

to Anonymous #1474152

We are going throu the same now and we are handicapped it's very hard on us.lies and very deceitful business. Long story